Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Day at Church

We had our first day at church today. Madalyn is 10 days old. She was wonderful. She only had one little outburst at the end of the sermon that lasted about a second. I think she was "amen-ing" the preacher.

Thank you to Emily and Jimmy for the beautiful Sunday dress. By the way, it is a size 3! There was a moment of doubt when I was getting her dressed...I almost couldn't get it buttoned around her neck! Grandma and Grandpa had a wonderful time showing her off.




n

4 comments:

Exum Family said...

Wow! In the vertical picture, she looks so much like Ryan. That is crazy! Oh, she is so precious. I can't believe how much she has filled out in just one week. I miss you so much!

Kim H. said...

I could just burst from my joy at seeing her - she's beautiful, and you just look so proud. You guys make a lovely family - and I couldn't be more happy for you!

Steph McKay said...

Wow love the pictures! You look great and she is just adorable~ What a beautiful new family you three make~ Can't wait to meet her and look forward to seeing pictures as she grows~!

Kan said...

Awwwww....she is so sweet. I can't believe how much she looks like Ryan. I'm glad to see that yall are doing so good. Miss you.