Monday, April 6, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I had another check-up today. There was really no change from last Thursday except her head is a little more engaged...which is great news. I go back on Wednesday which is my EDD. If nothing changes by then, I will go back the next Monday.

We are not planning on inducing. If we end up inducing it won't be until next week at the earliest. Hopefully, she will be here by then. I have lost the nesting "drive" and I am now exhausted and needing to sleep a lot more. Maybe that is a sign. Did any of you that have had babies feel this way toward the end?

I will update you again on Wednesday. Have a great week everyone.

4 comments:

kristyo15 said...

Yes ma'am! I took the last week off of work, just to relax. Everything was ready, we were just playing the waiting game. That's why he decided to come on my first day off! :) We'll be praying for y'all and for everything to happen naturally. You're going to love this little journey you're about to embark on! Soak up every minute...they grow way too fast. :)

Good luck!
Kristy

charlotteL said...

I went shopping and registered at the hospital the day my water broke with Joshua. I didn't have any particular feeling. Then again I am so not in tune with things like that.

Kim H. said...

You know that I have no words of wisdom from having experienced any of this, BUT I think this is a gift from God for you to rest up for the delivery. Embrace the time and sleep as much as you can. :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't wait to hear...I can't believe that today is your due date! I hope you have her soon! I'll be praying!