Tuesday, May 5, 2009

to keep my sanity...while the princess naps

Tagged by Chrissy

8 Things

Here are the rules for "eight things": Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the list of eight things. Tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. nap time (for both of us)
2. seeing my husband walk through the door
3. nursing my baby
4. a shower
5. relaxing
6. knowing that laundry is finally finished
7. seeing my family
8. moving back to Texas (no offense Arkansas)

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. ate roast, potatoes, and carrots, and green beans (my favorite meal!)
2. bought a truck for Ryan
3. nursed the baby
4. took a nap
5. hung out with the in-laws
6. fed the dogs
7. washed some dishes
8. begged Jesus to calm my sweet baby

Eight things i wish i could do:
1. cook well
2. get rid of madalyn's gas
3. sing
4. paint (anything...i can't even really paint a wall)
5. travel more
6. find a way for Ryan not to have to work so much
7. recite more scripture
8. see my family on a daily basis

Eight shows i watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. So You Think You Can Dance (in the summer)
3. Reruns of Friends
4. Reruns of Seinfeld
5. Law and Order SVU
6. Discovery Channel (Dirty Jobs)
7. Food Network
8. American Idol

Now I tag: Adrienne, Christy, Shabunta, Kandace, Ronald, Jeanna, Kim, Renee

No comments: