Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Ronald, Bubba, Ronaldo, Uncle Ronald, and Kilolo

Today is my baby brother's 27th birthday! He is such an amazing man, and I want everyone to know!


Ronald, you really are the best brother a girl could ask for. You have so many amazing qualities and you challenge me in so many ways. I love your passion for Jesus and to know Him more. I love your work ethic. I love your thirst for knowledge. I love how romantic you are (could 3 sisters have had anything to do with that???). I love your creativity. I love your sense of style. I love your athletic ability. I love your musicality. I love how no matter what, you strive to honor God in every area of your life. You ROCK!

I am so happy for you and the stage of life you are in right now. I wish you the best for the coming year and hope to see you and the lovely lady soon. Ryan and I are so proud of you and cannot wait to see how God uses your life this next year.

We love you so much!

Love,
Ryan, Meredith and Madalyn

3 comments:

Benita said...

How sweet the love that all of you have for each other. What a blessing for me to know that my children love and respect each other. Happy Birthday, son - I hope that you and Christy have a wonderful day in Kemah today. It is a beautiful day to spend by the water....mother

Christy said...

That's just the sweetest thing ever, Mere!!!

Poet, Musician, and Coffee Pot Master said...

Thanks mer! That was really sweet, and really meant a whole lot. Again, again, and again, I can never repay you and ryan for "nursing" me through such a tough stage of my life. Thanks for always being there no matter what.