Thursday, March 19, 2009

Madalyn's Nursery

Well, her nursery is almost complete. My mom is making a few things to go on the walls, but other than that, it is complete. Here are some pictures.

her crib with her changing table on the left side



changing table and hamper


door to her room


view from the changing table. the built in shelf, blanket chest, moses basket, closet, chest of drawers, toy basket, and window (i made the curtains)

view when you enter the room.



hope you like it. i will post more pictures after she is here and i have the wall decor.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely precious!! I can't wait to see it in person!! I love you!!! Tell Madalyn that I already love her too!

LYMTML-
Kan

Exum Family said...

you did such a great job on her room! oh my goodness! it looks fantastic. way to go on the letters:) i can't wait!

Benita said...

I love it!! You did such a good job with the curtains and I love the furniture. I especially love the way you did her name on the wall. I can't wait to add what I am making her for the other walls. So FUN!!!!
I love you so much..mother

Kim H. said...

It turned out adorable... great job Meredith! I also love the way the letters of her name turned out - how'd you do those?

Steph McKay said...

Wow, that is absolutely adorable! What a lucky little princess, it's beautiful! You are going to be blessed soon with her presents! Looks like you are almost ready! Get lots of rest while you can! Love it!

jeanna said...

very cute! I love all the pink!!! I also really like your new background for the blog! What a unique way to spell her name! Good talking to you the other day!

Unknown said...

I loooove this!!! Super cute. You did such a fabulous job!