Friday, March 27, 2009

Domino's : 30 Minutes or the Pot is Free

Y'all I have to share our experience with Domino's last weekend.

Ryan and I were having our friend John over for pizza and basketball last Saturday. I ordered from Domino's around 7 o'clock. By 8 o'clock we still didn't have our pizza. I called and the guy told me that the delivery guy was out and he would be there is about 5 minutes. 10 minutes passed, still no pizza. I get a call from the driver saying he is lost (note: Domino's is about 3 minutes from our house, and our street consists of about 10 houses). I told him exactly where we were and he said he would be there is 5-7 minutes. Again, Domino's is 3 minutes away, and he was already out and about.

Ryan made a comment that he is probably somewhere smoking pot. Not thinking much of it, and knowing he was probably correct, we waited a few more minutes.

Finally, at about 8:20, the pizza shows up with the pizza and our cold 2-liter of Dr. Pepper (for Ryan). We take everything to the kitchen and Ryan realizes that there is "grass" all over our Dr. Pepper. It had been in the front seat of the delivery guy's car. John and I walk in there and realize it was POT! Ryan was right! There was enough on the bottle that we could have rolled a joint with it.

I simply put it under the faucet and washed it off. I was shocked! Ryan and John were not. We all three got a huge laugh, thankfully, because we were ticked that it took so long to get our pizza. We will never order from this Domino's again.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

My goodness - that's a pizza story!! I've had some bad delivery experiences, but never has my pizza been delivered with an illegal substance. :-)