Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and wanted to update everyone.

On the day of my appointment I was 33 weeks and 5 days.

Weight gain - 3 lbs. (i had lost 4 the last appointment...go figure...i am like a roller coaster)

My blood pressure is great.

Madalyn's heartbeat is strong.

I am measuring 36 centimeters.

Her head is down! Praise the LORD! I already had a talk with her and told her she had to stay that way...no flipping around. :)

Hope everyone has a great week. Pictures of the nursery soon.

4 comments:

Kim H. said...

I'm cracking up at you parenting before she even leaves the womb.
:-)

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yet - I'm working on it though! Things have been busy, and I didn't think John would appreciate me calling on our anniversary - since he had to miss a church meeting. HA!

The Synnott's said...

yeah.... not to long from now!!!
so glad everyone is doing well

Amy Jo:) said...

Hey! I am so excited for you guys!!! I hope that all goes well in the next weeks!

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling? I can't believe the time is almost here for you to have a baby!! Maybe I can come after she arrives. Is any of your fam going to come for the birth? I really miss you and wish that I could see and rub your big pregger belly! Love you so much!

LYMTML
Kan