Friday, February 13, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I went to the doctor on Wednesday for my two week check-up. Here are the details...

I am 32 weeks along. Only 8 more to go, if I deliver on my EDD.

I lost 3 lbs. Not surprisingly because of the bug that infested my body on Monday. But, since August 29th (8 weeks) I have only gained 13 lbs.

My blood pressure was great...I think it was 112/68

Her heartbeat sounded great.

I am measuring 35 centimeters. (3 ahead of schedule). The doctor said I will either deliver early or she is really big. Only God knows the day and time, but I am hoping that she comes a little early...i want her to be here!

No crazy symptoms to announce. Everything is great. I go back in 2 weeks.

One thing...I asked the doctor how long she would let me go over my due date without being induced. She said there were a lot of factors, but if I am still measuring big, she said she would only let me go over about a week. So, PRAY, really hard for an early or on-time delivery. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do NOT want to be induced!

I love you all.

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

I will be praying... I can't wait to hear that the little one is here!!

Benita said...

The Lord's timing is perfect and He does give us the desires of our heart. We will all pray.....love mother