Monday, December 8, 2008

Praise the LORD!!!

Y'all, I have a HUGE praise!

Here's the story -

Ryan and I found out about 3 weeks ago that while our OB doctor takes our insurance, the hospital here in town does not. The doctor's office took full responsibility for the mix-up, but it didn't make the news any easier. I really love my doctor and the hospital is 5 minutes away.

I started looking around and found that I would have to drive 45 miles to the nearest doctor/hospital that takes our insurance! I was not happy, but I had come to terms with the fact that this is how it was going to be.

When Ryan and I went to the doctor before Thanksgiving I told our doctor about the mix-up. She told me to give her a week and that she would call the hospital and talk with the CFO about them not taking our insurance. (apparently she has a lot of patients that have our same insurance).

I got a call this morning from the doctor's office letting me know that they were working on something with our insurance company and that I needed to call the hospital. I called this morning and left a message, then I called again this afternoon, and GUESS WHAT Y'ALL???!!!

The hospital is going to take our insurance!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am! I give God all the GLORY! He did it and I am so thankful to Him for it!!!

Love y'all!

2 comments:

Exum Family said...

that is awesome news! it's unbelievable. i would have never have thought that would have happened. why don't we believe Him to do amazing things like that??!!

hey, i'm trying to follow your blog but it won't do the updates. do you have to change around your settings to allow people to follow your blog and get updates? can you change it for me?

Kim H. said...

That is fantastic... I'm so glad that it all worked out!