Monday, December 8, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's Christmas!

I have to say that this is the best time of the year! I love the lights, the poinsettias, the great food, getting to spend more time with friends and family, and most of all, having the honor of celebrating the birth of Jesus!

Here are a few pictures of the house decorations.


Our fireplace

Our fireplace with our little tree


All lit up


Our little tree with our nativity scene and Mary and Joseph on their way to Bethlehem.

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

The decorations look great! I'm going to have to take some pictures of all my decor once I finish decorating - hopefully tonight or tomorrow night. :-)

Benita said...

You have the cutest fireplace ever. It is like your great-grandmother May's that she had when I was growing up. My favorite thing was to sit in front of it drinking hot cocoa while she read to me. It is funny how you forget something you so enjoyed as a child, and it's very nice being reminded of that special memory from my child. Love you bunches
Mother