Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pregnancy Update

It has been a while...I have been sick for about a week, but I wanted to share my monthly pregnancy pictures. Everything is still going really well. Madalyn is moving A LOT! She kicks and punches me all the time. Last night I swear my stomach protruded about 2 inches from a punch. I thought she was going to punch through my stomach.

I hope to get to blog more in the future. I really just haven't felt like it in the past week or so. I have another appointment on Monday, and I am going to register at the hospital soon and take a tour. Here are the pics...

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

So do we need to get you some little tiny boxing gloves for when she arrives?

jeanna said...

Hey Meredith, you look wondeful. I am so excited about you being a mom, it is a joy. I miss you and am glad to have found your blog!

Benita said...

Good Morning daughter, You look wonderful. I just wish that I could see you more often up close and personal. Just think, in about 3 months you are going to be a mother. You are going to love it, but get plenty of rest now...love mother